Rock is building a rapidly growing productivity platform that enables anyone to work from anywhere. We are looking for people to help spread the word about Rock by coming up with engaging content and improving our online presence across different channels.
You will be part of a globally distributed team which is headquartered in San Francisco, but with people in over 10 countries.
Content and strategy
- Educate users and prospects about Rock features and use cases by creating engaging and concise content.
- Research and create brand-defining content to increase online presence and further define what Rock stands for (e.g. future of work, asynchronous work, remote work)
- Create content relevant to established customer personas and common platform use-cases.
- Create engaging social content and engage with people across channels, increase social following and brand presence across social channels.
- SEO research, strategy and activities to increase organic reach of different pages.
- Performance analytics of content across channels based on KPI’s and ability to create new action items based on results.
- Search for and start partnerships in relevant areas of influence and user groups: blogs, newsletters, and podcasts to feature Rock.
- Engage with partners and create relevant written and creative content for top-of-funnel user acquisition.
- Passionate about productivity & eagerness to work in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Self-starter, independent and willing to work in an asynchronous by default work setting.
- Advanced proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Creative writer with interest in developing engaging content through different types of media (written, video, design).
- Online presence and up to date with the latest social trends.
- Enjoy interaction with users, partners, and potential leads.
- Min 24 hour per week availability.
- Part-time job or full-time (internship) opportunity.
If interested, send your resume and a concise answer to the following questions:
1) What excites you the most about Rock?
2) What drives you to marketing and content?
3) What are your top skills that will help you succeed in this role?