Rock is building a rapidly growing productivity platform that enables anyone to work from anywhere. We are looking for an intern to help us grow our online presence through written content.
You will be part of a globally distributed, fully -remote team which is headquartered in San Francisco, but with people in over 10 countries.
*This position is fully remote.
- Write content for different pages of the website.
- New page ideation: design, copy, prioritization.
- SEO optimization: meta descriptions, keyword adjustments, anchors, etc.
2. Blog content
- Create content briefs for SEO keywords.
- Create content briefs for use case specific relevant content.
- Write content for specific projects.
- Manage article creation with freelance copywriters.
- Upload, maintain and optimize already existing blog content (link updates, extended content, etc.).
3. Industry specific content
- Case studies with users.
- Deep dives into relevant workflows for content.
- Webinar creation: concept, storytelling, communications.
Who we are looking for:
- Last year of undergraduate program or in a graduate program.
- Self-starter who can work independently and is excited about the future of work.
- Relevant experience with content writing & marketing strategy.
- Experience with Wordpress and SEO.
- Full-time availability for 6 or more months.
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Optional: Familiarity with web3 community and tools.
What Rock can offer you
- Experience in a fast-growing startup.
- Fully remote experience, work from anywhere!
- Learn about asynchronous work and project management.
- Hard & soft skills relevant to any future marketing job.
- Monetary compensation included.
If you're interested in applying please open a space with the team by clicking on this link or scan the QR below. Before clicking the link we recommend preparing your CV and any supporting materials such as past work, a portfolio or other resources you think are relevant to your application.